Clinical Psychology Postdoctoral Fellowship for Limited Permit Psychologists
Truman Group is currently accepting applications in our postdoctoral fellowship program, with a start date of September 2023. This opportunity is offered to individuals who require supervised hours for licensure.
Truman Group is a vibrant, rapidly growing practice that provides high quality remote psychotherapy and mental health consultation to expatriates living around the world. Since its inception more than 10 years ago, Truman Group has worked with individuals, couples, families and children in regions of the world that have limited access to local English-speaking mental health resources. Our patient population is diverse, educated and discerning.
Culture of Clinical Excellence, Professional Collaboration and Support
Our clinicians provide outstanding clinical care, and there is an extraordinarily high level of professional pride and commitment to colleagues in the practice. We have established a culture of clinical excellence in the context of professional collaboration and support. All clinicians, independent of their level of experience, are committed to learning, expanding our expertise, and sharing our knowledge with colleagues. This culture permeates our approach to clinical training. Trainee supervision is informed by a range of therapeutic modalities, including but not limited to psychodynamic psychotherapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavior therapy, somatic therapies and mindfulness practices. Additionally, there is opportunity to gain experience in remote psychological testing for children and adults.
A Multilayered Training Environment
Truman Group is an ideal working environment for postdoctoral fellows who are looking to deepen their clinical experience, work with an extraordinarily heterogeneous expatriate clinical population, and develop in a rich, multilayered training environment. We have provided remote care for more than a decade, and fellows will learn from colleagues with many years of telemedicine experience.
- Competitive pay
- Part-time and full-time positions along with the potential for benefits during your fellowship training
- 1 or 2 year engagements
- Hands on training
- Flexible hours
- Weekly clinical individual and group supervision. The position willprovide postdoctoral clinical hours and supervision necessary forlicensure
- Other learning opportunities such as grand rounds, clinical presentations, and a monthly journal club
- The potential for a full or part-time contracted position after the fellowship
We look for
- Excellent clinical experience and rigorous training
- Degree from an APA-approved clinical doctoral program (Ph.D or Psy.D)
- Limited permit holders who comply with all state specific requirements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A desire to learn and grow
To apply & arrange interview
Please email a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and a letter of recommendation to Chloe Wright (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Applications are currently closed. Please check back for updates on program openings on February 27, 2023.
We look forward to hearing from you!